Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 2009

Jackson has arrived!!!

We have a new family member to introduce. Jackson Wesley Zimmerman was born on Friday, January 2nd at 1:45pm. He weighed only 6 lbs. 10 oz. (a surprise to us all) and was 19 inches long. I had been measuring 3 weeks big for about a month, so we were expecting around an 8 pounder. What a petite little guy he turned out to be! The boys couldn't wait to come to the hospital to visit, but were especially excited today when we came home from the hospital. Austin called us wondering "when will you be here?" They love taking turns holding him, although Carson's turn lasts only about 5 seconds until he's ready for something else. We love him so much already!!! Here are a few of the best pictures. Enjoy!

Love-
Rhett, Maren, Austin, Logan, Carson & Jackson

12 comments:

Laura said...

congrats. Maren you look great. I bet your boys will love him so much.

Camille Hammond said...

I love the picture of the 4 boys! These pictures will be fun to scrapbook. I hope you're doing okay-I've been thinking of you.

Lori Poulson said...

He's so adorable! Congratulations!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Four boys are awesome! You are going to have so much fun now.... just wait until they're older!! He looks so much like his brothers! Congrats!

Mary-Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is so cute!! We love the name Jackson!! :) Hope you're all doing well.

Min said...

Aaron thinks he has huge hands. Everyone here thinks he's pretty darn cute! I still think he's perfect! Glad you are home.

Bridget said...

I love the one with his eyes open. He is soooooooooo precious. Glad you made it home as scheduled.

The Austin's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a handsome little boy. He is adorable and you can tell he is so loved all ready. What a great way to start the new year.

cornter said...

you are so fabulous! I would still be in the hospital!!! Everyone looks so beautiful and you look amazing - runway model during baby delivery!!! What the heck!?! Congratulations!!!!

Jill said...

Maren this is Mindy's sister Jill. Just wanted to say congrats and that he is beautiful and I am so super jealous. I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Congrats! He is just adorable! I can't wait to see him in person!

Medrano Family said...

Maren, I sure hope you see this comment. This is Laura Allen Medrano. I saw your blog through Sarah's. Remeber me, that dorky girl you roomed with in Provo. I just recently found Sarah on Facebook. Your boys are so cute and congratulations on the 4th.
So lets get in touch. I am so excited to see you and you seem to be doing well.